The lone wolf. I always used to think of myself as just that, a lone wolf, someone who doesn’t belong to a pack, but rather, does well on his own. I’ve always went through life believing this concept, and constantly followed it, no matter how much I wished for that one person I could fully trust. The whole lone wolf idea grew old and rotted away as the years passed, but I never could get myself out of way of thinking. But I know I’m not alone. I know that when I need someone, I have people I can count on, friends that I can talk to. But it’s always the fear that they’re going to judge me that seems to hold me back from telling them about my problems and my feelings, that it can kill me inside sometimes. No one should ever feel like a lone wolf. Know that you have someone and you don’t need to go through this life alone.
- karlocordova likes this
- ohsobasick reblogged this from dyllandelectable
- ohsobasick likes this
- philosoctopus likes this
- misscalyyybabyyy likes this
- myuniqueobsessions likes this
- tylerohes said: once i saw lone wolf, I thought “Hang Over” hahahah
- harmlesslion said: Totally thought you were about to quote the hangover… But I appreciate your post.
- dyllandelectable posted this